Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hi Ho Hi Ho....

Yep... it is off to work I go!  After a two-month hiatus (not vacation), due to having some surgical work... I am back to the ole bump and grind!

But I must admit... I have good, no great, people I work for and with!  Yes it was great to be a stay-at-home mom for a time, but it could have been worse.  I could have been going back to something I dreaded.... I am not! 

Living with a life-long disease is not easy in and of itself, working with one tests your limits to the core.  (Although  I could use some core training, lol, but that is another blog). 

Working makes the mind busy.  MS wants, thrives, and lives to destroy this, I will NOT give it that (or any) power.  Thus, I tread on... each day a small victory for ME.  

So... give me back my heels, hair-do and HEALTH... I am back to work. 

P.S.  What have YOU done for YOU today?

No comments:

Post a Comment