Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Forty Days...

Forty days of Lent begins today.  I pondered the question; "What am I willing to give up for Lent?"... I wanted it to be real, to be honest, to be sincere, and to be worthy (especially worthy for the Easter season and the meaning).  


Then it came to me; I cannot "give up" my Auto Immune "issues" but I CAN give up the complaints from how I feel, and begin to positively reach out to others feeling the same way!


YES, that is it... for 40 days and 40 nights I vow to not "complain" about how I feel because of my illness, but to make positive the choice to encourage others!  


For the last three days I have hardly been able to walk, or get out of bed, work, or clean house... but today I will not complain, today I will do the best I can with a smile and comfort to others. 


Thank you God for giving me another Easter Season, and for the ability to realize and understand what all our Lord did for us (especially during these next forty days/nights!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment