Friday, February 24, 2012

So Far So Good

So far I am doing well with my Lentin promise! And... very proud of myself.  I have found me active thinking ... (yep, that is a good thing); before saying anything regarding how I feel as a result of AI.  But, I am also finding that by doing so it is actually giving my mind other things to think of (whereas I thought the opposite would be true)! Big smiley face! 
I will, however, have to "spread the word" today, as it is again, Appointment Day... this time though, it is a 45 minute extended appointment to lay it all out on the line with this provider, as I do not feel he is active, proactive, or much involved in MY case.  (Simply put, I am not your run-of-the-mill runny nose and cough kinda gal).  So... I am certain God will understand my "why" today. 


I do want to give a shout-out to all my supporters ... 
My Cafemom'ers... who I could NOT live without!
My P2P'ers... who are wonderful! 
And.. as always my Husband, Dan and my family.... 
I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment