Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend FUN

Have you ever wondered... how your "disaster" affects kids around you?  My kids (are for the most part, grown) however, I KNOW any complaint I have causes them such concern that they will, in fact, internalize it and concoct their mom in their eyes (yes, the invincible one).  BUT this weekend... I watched my GRANDtwins and nephew, I mean I really WATCHED them.  We spent the day out on Saturday.  I took them to a craft store; and while there I  had the best time I have had in a long time.  Because of these kids just being kids I forgot (for those moments) everything else about me!  Just look at the fun mustered up...  how could I NOT love this?


After the store I took them for frozen yogurt (yep, it was windy, it was cold...outside) but inside (after they were able to make ANY kind they wanted) we had a blast!
I just wanted to share this with you all, because sometimes life is the trip we create, it is not always the one created for us. 

Do something for YOU today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment