Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It CAN Always Be Worse

When I get down it feels horrible as I can only imagine what my husband and kids think.  Because, to them, I am invisible; I cannot stay down long (which is fine with me as it gives me the OMPH I need.)

However, today I am going to blog a request from all my family and friends.  I have a terrific friend/sister whose lil boy is suffering from brain cancer.  The time is shortening for "Chase", he is only nine!  

There is a wonderful group of ladies that share this connection with me from our group called The Daily Dilemma. . . we are now reaching across all line of communications to have the biggest prayer chain ever, for Chase.  

If ever a miracle was needed, it is needed now.  Although, as a mom, I could never tell this family I know how they feel, I can as a mom know what it feels just to have the fear of what they are going through.  So, please, with us all, pray for this little boy and his family.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment